Operam Education Group supports local schools across North England & Midlands with the recruitment of supply teachers and support staff. With 7 brands already under the umbrella, our growth plans for further acquisitions are really exciting. It’s now that we need a talented Marketer in house to join in the fun and support with the success of our journey.
We are a Best Companies award winning business genuinely focused on our employee’s wellbeing, development and skills, which in turn has a positive impact on the schools and candidates we support.
We offer amazing benefits such as reduced hours in school holidays, your birthday off and CPD support to only name a few!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual, ideally with digital marketing experience who is ready to take a leap into a responsible but rewarding new role. You will receive support from leaders within the business as well as guidance from our marketing agency partner.
You will be primarily focused on our digital footprint, including social media, website management and google analytics but you’ll also co-ordinate print, events and exhibitions as and when required.
- Create 12-month marketing strategy and activity plan aligned to key business objectives
- Social media management
- Website management
- Co-ordinate latest news and SEO articles with our marketing agency.
- Align closely with the recruitment teams across the brands to ensure consistency of messaging and sharing content for relevant channels
- Coordinate all relevant measures of tracking activity, including to create monthly reports
- Monitor, analyse and create monthly & quarterly reports, tracking our activity against competitors (i.e. Google Analytics and Facebook Insights)
- Support the team with amendments to presentations and proposals
- Co-ordinate event attendance by organising marketing material for the day
- Identify ‘Award’ opportunities and co-ordination their submission
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers (i.e. printers for business cards, calendars, banners etc)
- Good understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to LinkedIn and Facebook
- Knowledge of SEO
- Strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Strong communication and people skills for articulating ideas to colleagues
- Good team working, collaboration and networking skills
- Organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- Project and campaign management skills
- Eye care scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Extra day off on your birthday
- Pledge days
- Flexible/reduced hours during summer holidays
- Training and development opportunities via our Career pathways
We look forward to your application.
If you would like any further information, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us, we would love to have a chat with you. Please email email@example.com .