Due to our continued success, and investment to support further growth, we are now excited to announce that we are looking for new, full time, team members to join our successful branch Teachers UK, in the East Midlands and have an immediate vacancy for an Education Recruitment Consultant. We believe in supporting people to go beyond their expectations, with hard work not going unnoticed. Our established career pathways, gives everyone a chance of promotion; 32% of our employees were promoted last year alone.
As a Consultant within Operam Education Group, you will work towards running a profitable, efficient desk whilst operating as a part of the wider business team. You will support the expected culture aligned with legislation, company values and achieving success in line with target requirements. It is essential that you provide exceptional support to all stakeholders including customers where relationships should be developed, whilst also adhering to company policy and procedures.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Resource relevant candidates for your clients and forward plan ensuring that you have enough candidates of various disciplines to support your desk needs.
- Proactively communicate with clients via regular calls, service visits, surveys, and mailshots to identify their current and anticipated needs to fulfil via contact of the current database or by advertising through job boards or social media.
- Continuously identify and anticipate the candidate requirements on your desk.
- Maintain and increase our candidate database ensuring candidate contact frequency, spec calls and actions are delivered according to expectations.
- Ensure the full process of contracts are actioned including management of clients/candidate timesheets, ‘Right to Work’, safeguarding, screening etc.
- Support the Branch in the clearing ‘inactive’ candidates.
- Implement an achievable annual desk business plan to reflect sales growth revenue.
- Ensure overall achievement to your required daily, weekly, monthly, and annual productivity and sales targets for an exceptional fulfilment rate of candidate and client service levels.
- Keep up to date records across systems according to policy and procedures.
- Keep up to date on relevant legislation, competitors, and local knowledge.
- Adhere to standards and processes related to compliance and Safer Recruitment Practices.
- Report to the Operations Director on improvements, findings, and terminated contracts monthly.
- Manage complaints according to company policy and deliver any feedback to both schools and candidates in a professional and effective way.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, and work protocols at all times.
- Supervise and contribute to training colleagues as required.
- Update the disciplines and skills on candidates within our software system
- Effectively time manage, multitask, prioritise, and plan a demanding workload; work towards set goals and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Rapport building skills
- Have knowledge and keep updated on the education market, understanding the regulated requirements including safeguarding and DBS policy and procedures.
- Be proactive and commercially astute.
- Possess excellent organisational and planning skills so that you achieve your desk targets and personal goals.
- Be able to deliver feedback in a diplomatic way
- Excellent presentation skills
- Be accountable for your desk, its growth, and improvements.
Essential: Have a background of working within a sales or customer services environment or a role where you demonstrate the ability to build customer relationships.
Desirable: Previous experience in recruitment, either education or other.
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Hard working and conscientious
- Professional and polite
- Cope well under pressure
- Awareness of the impact of attitudes and behaviours on others
- Solution focused and a positive attitude
- Be a team player and able to work collaboratively
- Pay attention to detail but awareness of bigger picture
- Compassionate towards the aims of the schools you support and the desire to support the organisation’s aim of creating capacity in the classroom
- Competitive salary – uncapped bonus scheme
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Eye care scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holidays
- Additional 1-day annual leave for your birthday
- Pension scheme
- Pledge days
- Competitions run throughout the year
- Flexible/reduced hours during summer holidays
- Training and development opportunities via our Career pathways.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading team. Our Edwinstowe, East Midlands branch offers a friendly and vibrant team environment with genuine career opportunities to progress quickly, based on your hard work and dedication.
If you would like further information on joining our Team please contact Louise Hamby 01623 20 50 50/07917 609 426 or send your CV to email@example.com
Teachers UK are part of the Operam Education Group of businesses.