Operam Education Leadership Recruitment
The Governors of a Primary School in partnership with Operam Education Leadership Recruitment are seeking to appoint a School Business Manager who has a desire to improve outcomes for children. The is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a new Extended Leadership Team committed to serving the school’s community to raise standards and continue to develop the school good reputation.
We are looking for a School Business Manager who:
– will be an inspirational and outstanding part of our Extended Leadership Team
– who leads by example and who motivates and inspires all to improve the outcomes of the school.
– has a proven track record and is passionate about school management and is highly organised and effective with a determination to make a difference.
– is innovative and forward thinking with regards to finance, linking this to school improvement through clear communication.
– has a can-do attitude.
– understands the needs of others, committed to wellbeing, and will support pupils and staff on a day-to-day basis.
– who can lead and manage the office, welfare, and site staff.
We can offer you:
– The opportunity to work alongside staff who will provide the skills and support to develop you with your next steps in your career.
– a dedicated governing body and staff who are supportive and passionate about their community.
– a school where you can make a real difference.
– well behaved and motivated children who want to do their best.
– work with a supportive and positive team.
– a commitment to your professional development and well- being.
Please note CVs are not accepted, to apply for this vacancy you need to contact Operam Education Leadership Recruitment at email@example.com