Operam Education Group (OEG) is committed to providing a high level of service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact the manager of your local branch by phone in the first instance so that we can try to resolve your complaint informally.
At this stage, if this does not resolve your complaint please then contact; Sharon Bullock, Chief Operating Officer. You can write to her at: Operam Education Group Ltd, Unit 1, Paramount Business Park, Wilson Road, Liverpool, L36 6AW.
- We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. You can expect to receive this acknowledgement within 5 days of us receiving your complaint.
- We will record your complaint in our central register.
- The investigation into your complaint will then commence
- Where applicable the Chief Operating Officer will then invite you to meet her to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint.
- The Chief Operating Officer will then write to you with her investigation outcome and any resolution to resolve the matter. By no later than 20 working days of the acknowledgement of your complaint to her.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can contact The Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo) of which OEG is a member by email: email@example.comIf we must change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.