Arrange your registration meeting with one of our specialist education consultants, which will be either a virtual meeting or at our office. This meeting will last up to an hour and will involve a discussion about expectations whilst working for us, competencies and safeguarding, as well as your experience and knowledge. You will be sent all the relevant information via email to confirm the details which will include a list of documents that you will need to present.
Bring the following original documents with you to your registration meeting so we can clear you for work:
- Completed application form covering 10 year employment history (if applicable).
- Updated CV – click here for our template
- 2 forms of original ID: ideally a valid passport but if not then a full, valid driving licence together with a full birth certificate.
- Proof of name change if applicable (i.e. marriage certificate, civil partnership certificate, adoption certificate, deed poll document).
- A passport sized photograph.
- Original certificates of relevant qualifications – Teaching Qualifications or Early Years Practitioners etc.
- Proof of your National Insurance Number (i.e. P60, P45, correspondence from HMRC or letter from Job Centre).
- Two different letters of proof of address – i.e. a utility bill or bank statement (dated within the past 3 months).
- Entry Clearance Visa/Work Permit if applicable. You must hold a teaching qualification equivalent to British Qualified Teacher Status (QTS). This is checked via the National Academic Records Information Centre (NARIC).
Details of 3 referees to be teaching or education based to cover a minimum 5 year period of employment (if applicable). One reference should be from the Headteacher (Deputy head if Head has retired) of the candidate’s last teaching post or student placement. We are unable to accept references from any other colleagues.
- An Enhanced DBS Disclosure arranged via us which you can pay using a bank card during registration or a BACS transfer afterwards. We do accept a candidate’s existing Enhanced DBS, but only if we see sight of the original certificate and check that they are registered on the ‘update service’. The cost of an enhanced DBS Disclosure is £45. We carry out a 6 monthly check on the update service with your consent.
PRINT DOCUMENT CHECKLIST